Volunteering a few hours at the festival and/or set-up day is a wonderful way to make a difference for people in need worldwide. Could you lend a hand this year? How about recruiting some family members to help with you, or a small group from church? There are tasks for all ages. Here are some of the most pressing needs:
· One physically active/strong person to orchestrate the display operation on Friday and then the take down on Saturday as the quilts are removed to be sold
· Auction helpers to display both sides of the quilts as they are being sold
· Setup helpers on Friday beginning at 9 a.m.
Contact Margery Barkman: 503-266-7854, email@example.com
· Individual to coordinate the display of auction items on Friday
· Helpers to hold up items as they are being auctioned
· Setup helpers on Friday and cleanup helpers on Saturday (stacking chairs, moving tables, etc.)
· People to help display silent auction items on Saturday
· Person to remove silent auction tables when items have been sold
Contact Tim Steiner, 503-381-6436, firstname.lastname@example.org
· 1-3 people to wash dishes throughout the day
· 8 people to serve soup and salad lunch
· 6-8 cashiers for food booths
· Setup helpers in the foods area Friday beginning at 9 a.m.
· Cleanup helpers on Saturday beginning at 3 p.m.
Contact Julia Todd, 541-258-3581, email@example.com
· People to sell meats and cheese
Contact Denise Diller, 541-704-0451, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share what you read here. If you have a story please Contact Hannah Gascho Rempel