· Friends and family!
· Penny Power donations: Look for the giant penny and a new Penny Cyclone
· Baked goods: Quick and yeast breads, dinner rolls and zwieback, cookies, brownie, pretzels, pies, homemade cereals – anything except cream-based and other refrigerated fillings. Deliver to the booth in the Willamette Building.
· School kits and school kit items: Deliver to the booth in the Willamette Building.
· Checkbook (or credit card) and cash; food purchases will be with cash this year instead of tickets
· An appetite! Look for a new food booth offering posole, a savory Mexican stew, with homemade tortillas! (Thanks, Comunidad Cristiana de Vida Nueva and Salem Mennonite Church!)
· Reusable shopping bags for your purchases
· Cooler for goodies to take home
· A generous heart
Please share what you read here. If you have a story please Contact Hannah Gascho Rempel